Well we've officially finished a week and a half of classes. I feel like it's been a month and a half though! On top of all of the school work and labs and clubs and such, I got really sick this week :(. I had been kind of sick since classes started but yesterday I was just miserable so I went to a urgent care. It was a miserable experience. They kept poking and proding me various places to try and figure out what was wrong and ended up deciding to take blood. The lady tried to get my vein FOUR times without any luck. I started shaking and crying uncontrollably (probably the most embarrassing experience of my life as I rarely cry and definitely don't cry uncontrollably). So the lady gives up and I think she felt bad because she sent me home with 4 cups, pens, pencils, a magnet, and a pad of paper. So today I went somewhere else to have blood drawn and this HUGE guy did such an amazing job I barely felt it.
So anyways in happier news, I spent the weekend at jakes dads house. We had lots of fun going to the beach and just hanging out and attempting to study (yeah we weren't too successful with that). It would have been a great weekend to rejuvenate me cor this week if I hadn't ended up so sick this week! I even skipped classes this morning which is a very very very rare occuran e for me. Hopefully I'll be better soon so I can concentrate on all of my tests that are coming up!
No comments:
Post a Comment